U.S. & World Coin News and Articles
World Coin Crossovers
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your world coins have been evaluated by the industry-leading PCGS Secure Plus process, and are protected by PCGS' unlimited guarantee.
Please follow the guidelines outlined below to ensure your submission is processed in a timely manner.
- World Coin Crossover Special must be submitted on its own submission form
- Choose Secure Plus World or Standard World (Modern Only – 1955 to Date) as the type of service
- Select the appropriate service level. One service level per submission form
- Notate "World Coin Crossover Special" on the Other service level line
- On Secure Plus World submissions, mark the Secure Plus Crossover box under Additional Services/Fees
- To ensure overpayment is avoided, PCGS requests a credit card as method of payment
- Calculate return shipping based on number of coins submitted and the total declared value
- Credit card will be charged grading fees (coins that cross), Secure Plus Crossover fees (coins that cross), return shipping fee (total coins submitted), and handling fee
- Valid for Collectors Club members and PCGS Authorized Dealers
- Turnaround time on submission is dependent on service level selected
- Applies only to coins certified by ANACS, ICG or NGC
- World Coin Crossover Special expires 12/31/2012
Contact PCGS Customer Service at email@example.com or (800) 447-8848 to answer remaining questions.
To download a submission form, click submission form.
To join the PCGS Collectors Club, click here.