Building collections of coins can be rewarding and very pleasurable. Participating in the PCGS Set Registry program can also be a lot of fun. In addition to the enjoyment of comparing your coins to the greatest sets of all time, you also receive the following benefits:
If the set composition is 20-49 coins you are entitled to 1 free submissions
If the set composition is 50-99 coins you are entitled to 2 free submissions
If the set composition is 100+ coins you are entitled to 3 free submissions
You should request your free submissions with the intent to either add to or upgrade your set with the coins that are being graded for free. In other words, if you request free grades for your Barber Dimes Basic Set your submission must be Barber dimes.
If your set has reached 90% complete and meets the conditions below, please contact [email protected] with your name, address, phone number and the title & category of the qualifying set(s). Please indicate whether you would like your coins graded through the PCGS SecureTM service. You will be sent, by U.S. mail, a submission form to be used exclusively for your free grades. If you wish to send coins in for different types of submissions i.e. crossover, regrade or raw, please inform us when you request your free grades as separate forms will be required. You are responsible for postage and handling for each submission. Please note: Any crossover submitted for grading that crosses into a PCGS holder will be charged an additional 1% of the final value of the coin in its final grade. This fee is not included with your complimentary submission and must be paid by the submitter. For further information on PCGS fees and the 1% fee please refer to the 2013 PCGS Services and Fees.
Terms and conditions:
• Free submissions are for PCGS Collector Club members only. If you are not yet a member, click here for membership information.
• Set must be 90% complete and the composite must be 20 coins or more.
• A specific coin series can be used only once to earn free submissions (ex. Barber Dimes Date Set and Barber Dimes Basic Set are considered the same series).
• Free submissions cannot be combined with additional services (ex. Variety Attribution, First Strike Designation).
• Free submissions cannot be combined with any other submission.
• There is a maximum of 3 free grades per year.
• Coins are graded through Regular or PCGS Secure services only.
• Per coin value must not exceed $3000.
• Submissions must include postage and handling fees.
© 1999 - 2014 Collectors Universe NASDAQ: CLCT