PCGS Quarterly Grading Special
Submit four (4) silver coins (10c, 20c, 25c, 50c, $1) from October 1 to
December 31, 2015 and get one coin graded for free!
Rules and restrictions apply. To assist with the submission process and to ensure your order is processed in a timely fashion follow the PCGS Guidelines
Only PCGS Collectors Club members
can take advantage of this special offer. Members receive an array of benefits including direct submission privileges for one-year!
- Applies to silver coins dated 1964 and prior.
- All coins must be of the following denominations: 10c, 20c, 25c, 50c, $1.
- Submission must contain a minimum of four (4) coins, one will be graded at no charge.
- Valid for Standard or Secure Service (cannot mix Standard and Secure).
- Regrades, Reconsiderations, Crossovers and Raw Coins must be separated.
- Valid for any Grading Service Level (one service level per submission form, not valid for on-site show submissions).
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, submission, special or voucher.
- Turnaround time for submission is based on the service level selected.
- Under the "Other" service level, you must indicate "Silver Quarterly Special."
- Excludes commemorative coins and gold dollars.
- Standard handling fee applies.
- Guarantee Premium fees on Crossover and Reconsideration orders apply.
- Calculate shipping fee based on the total number of coins and total declared value of all coins in the submission.
- Three (3) Quarterly Special submissions allowed per Collectors Club member this quarter (October 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015).
- Valid for current Collectors Club members in good standing.
You must be a PCGS Collectors Club member to submit directly to PCGS. To join the PCGS Collectors Club click here. For any other questions please contact PCGS Customer Service Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM PST at 1-800-447-8848.