PCGS Quarterly Grading Special
December 31, 2015 and get one coin graded for free!
Please follow the guidelines outlined below to ensure your submission is processed in a timely manner.
- Applies to silver coins dated 1964 and prior.
- All coins must be of the following denominations: 10c, 20c, 25c, 50c, $1.
- Submission must contain a minimum of four (4) coins, one will be graded at no charge.
- One (1) free coin per submission form, if you are submitting to have more than one (1) coin graded for free you MUST separate your submissions. For example: If you submit 12 coins you must separate them into three (3) submissions of four (4) coins each to have the orders qualify for the Quarterly Special.
- Valid for Standard or Secure Service (cannot mix Standard and Secure).
- Valid for any Grading Service Level (one service level per submission form, not valid for on-site show submissions).
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, submission, special or voucher.
- Turnaround time for submission is based on the service level selected.
- Under the "Other" service level, you must indicate "Silver Quarterly Special."
- Excludes commemorative coins and gold dollars.
- Standard handling fee applies.
- Guarantee Premium fees on Crossover and Reconsideration orders apply.
- Calculate shipping fee based on the total number of coins and total declared value of all coins in the submission.
- Three (3) Quarterly Special submissions allowed per Collectors Club member this quarter (October 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015).
- Valid for current Collectors Club members in good standing.
You must be a PCGS Collectors Club member to submit directly to PCGS. To join the PCGS Collectors Club click here. For any other questions or concerns please contact PCGS Customer Service Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM PST at 1-800-447-8848.