From July 1 through September 30, 2016, Collectors Club members can submit coins for Crossover at the Regular Service Level or higher and only pay $20 for the coins that don’t cross!
But don’t wait! All orders must be postmarked by September 30, 2016.
Rules and restrictions apply. To assist with the submission process, follow the PCGS Guidelines.
PCGS Collectors Club
Only PCGS Collectors Club members can take advantage of this special offer.
Join today to receive these labels and other benefits, including direct submission privileges!
- Quarterly Grading Special must be submitted on its own submission form.
- Applies only to coins certified by ANACS, ICG or NGC.
- Available for Regular Service Level or higher. One service level per form (excludes Show Express).
- Valid for Standard or Secure Service (cannot mix Standard and Secure).
- Grading fee and Guarantee Premium fees apply for coins that cross* ONLY $20 FOR COINS THAT DO NOT CROSS.
*The Guarantee Premium is equal to 1% of the value of the coin in its final grade. The value of the coin is determined by the PCGS Price Guide value for that grade or the Declared Value of the coin, if the Price Guide value is not available. The minimum amount for the Guarantee Premium is $5. PCGS reserves the right to make the final determination of the coin's value.Additional Guidelines:
- To avoid overpayment, PCGS requests a credit card as method of payment.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or submission.
- Standard handling and shipping fees apply.
- Unlimited submissions allowed this quarter (July 1 – September 30, 2016).
- Turnaround time for submission is based on the service level selected.
- Valid for current Collectors Club members in good standing.
You must be a PCGS Collectors Club member to submit directly to PCGS. To join the PCGS Collectors Club click here. For any other questions, please contact PCGS Customer Service Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM PST at 1-800-447-8848.