PCGS Collectors Club Quarterly Special
Retro Labels at Retro Prices
30 years ago, PCGS introduced the concept of third party grading to the rare coin market. PCGS launched its authentication and grading service with what is now referred to as the "Old Green Holder" or simply, "OGH".
To celebrate our 30th anniversary, PCGS is now offering Collectors Club members the chance to relive the fabled look of the retro "OGH" label, but with all the added security and clarity of the modern PCGS holder.
As an added bonus, exclusively from April 1st to June 30th, 2016, Collectors Club members can receive these retro labels at retro prices:
Only $4 for the PCGS Retro OGH Label
Only $9 for Secure PCGS Retro OGH Label
Secure includes professional TrueView Photography for each coin submitted.
These special rates apply to any coin, in any quantity, on unlimited submissions.
Rules and restrictions apply. To assist with the submission process, follow the PCGS Guidelines.
PCGS Collectors Club
Only PCGS Collectors Club members can take advantage of this special offer.
Join today to receive these labels and other benefits, including direct submission privileges!
Please follow the guidelines outlined below to ensure your submission is processed in a timely manner. Special Retro pricing available only to Collectors Club Members.Submission Guidelines:
- Valid for all coins that fit into a standard size PCGS holder (cannot mix US and World coins).
- Valid for any service level (one service per form).
- Valid for Standard or Secure services (Secure +$5, cannot mix Standard and Secure).
- Not available in conjunction with any other PCGS label (i.e. First Strike).
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, submission or special.
- Turnaround time is based on the service level selected.
- Under the "Other" service level, indicate "PCGS #30" for Standard or "PCGS #31" for Secure.
- Pricing: Service level fee plus Special Label fee of $4 per coin ($9 for Secure).
- Submission must be postmarked by June 30th, 2016.
- Retro label fee for PCGS Authorized Dealers is $7 per coin (+$5 for Secure).
- Standard handling and shipping fees apply.
- Guarantee Premium fees apply (where applicable).
You must be a PCGS Collectors Club member or PCGS Authorized Dealer to submit directly to PCGS. To join the PCGS Collectors Club click here. For any other questions, please contact PCGS Customer Service Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM PST at 1-800-447-8848.