When you are listing a PCGS graded coin for sale, you can link directly to the PCGS online certificate verification service. This will enable your potential buyers to verify the grade and authenticity of the coin you are selling by querying the PCGS database directly. With the PCGS certification number of your coin and our online verification, you can reinforce the authenticity and quality of your coin to potential buyers. This information gives buyers the peace of mind they are looking for when they consider bidding on a PCGS graded coin.
Adding a link the PCGS certificate verification page is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Enter the certification number of your coin:
- Choose one of these images. This image will appear in your listing and link your potential buyer to the PCGS site to verify the grade and authenticity of your coin:
- Highlight this code and copy it by right-clicking and selecting "Copy," or by selecting "Copy" from the "Edit" menu:
Enter a certification number above to see your link.
- Paste the code into your listing or web-page by selecting "Paste" from the "Edit" menu.
- Preview your button and link (preview will open in a new window):
Enter a certification number above to see your logo and link.
Note: The Cert Number is located as the number set after the "/".