U.S. & World Coin News and Articles
PCGS Commemorates Canada's First Gold Coins with Unique Label
Recently 30,000 Canadian coins, stored for over 75 years in the vaults of the Bank of Canada, were recently released to the collecting public. To commemorate this special event, PCGS has designated special labels for these unique gold coins, at no extra charge. To receive this special label and Canadian Gold Reserve designation, customers must request the label on the submission form and follow specific submission instructions.
- Submit coins in the original Mint packaging (sealed capsules containing the RCM logo)
- Coins can be submitted under the Standard Service World or Secure World service – these coins are not required to go through the Secure service
- Coins must be submitted at the Regular Service level or higher
- For optimal processing, submit Canadian Mint Reserve coins on their own submission form (separate from other orders)
- If you would like the capsules returned you to, please note this on the submission form
You must be a PCGS Collectors Club member to submit directly to PCGS. To join the PCGS Collectors Club click here. For any other questions or concerns please contact Customer Service.