Click to enlarge
To commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the Buffalo nickel (1913-1938), PCGS is offering a Buffalo Nickel Quarterly Grading Special. From July 1 through September 30, 2013, PCGS Collectors Club members can submit four (4) Buffalo nickels to PCGS and only pay for three (3)!
But don't wait, your submission must be postmarked by September 30, 2013.
Please follow the guidelines outlined below to ensure your submission is processed in a timely manner.
- Quarterly Special must be submitted on its own submission form.
- All four coins must be Buffalo nickels (1913-1938).
- Available for Grading, Regrade, Reconsideration and Crossover submissions (Crossover: 1% fee will apply to the coins that do cross. Reconsideration: 1% fee will apply to the coins that do upgrade).
- Collectors Club members may choose service level. One service level per submission form.
- Valid on Standard or Secure Service (cannot combine Standard and Secure Service on the same form).
- Notate "Quarterly Special" on the "Other" service level line.
- Include payment for grading fees (three coins), return shipping fee (four coins), handling fee and 1% fee (if applicable).
- Clearly mark the outside of your package "CC Special."
- Submission must be postmarked by September 30, 2013.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or submission.
- One Quarterly Special submission per member per quarter.
- Only valid for Collector Club members in good standing.
- Turnaround time on submission is dependent on service level selected.
In order to take advantage of the Quarterly Special, you must be a PCGS Collectors Club member. Join the PCGS Collectors Club.
Submission forms are located on the PCGS website.
For questions or additional information, please contact PCGS Customer Service at [email protected].