Click to enlarge
The U.S. Mint recently announced the release of the 2013 American Eagle West Point Two-Coin Silver Set. To commemorate this special event, PCGS has designed a custom West Point label for these unique American Eagle coins.
To receive this special label, customers must follow these specific submission instructions:
- Submit coins in the original unopened, sealed Mint packaging for First Strike Designation.
- Select either Standard or Secure service type (if utilizing Secure, coins are not eligible for the Standard First Strike label or West Point label).
- Select service level (Coins can be submitted under Modern tier or higher)
- For the First Strike Designation, please select the additional service option on the submission form for an additional $18 per coin.
- First Strike Cutoff date: July 19th 2013.
- To indicate your preferred label, please select "Other" on the service level tier and notate "Standard First Strike Label" or "West Point First Strike Label (Label #20)" (labels cannot be combined).
- For optimal processing, submit these coins on a separate submission form from other grading services.
- If you would like the capsules returned to you please notate this on the submission form.
You must be a PCGS Collectors Club member to submit directly to PCGS. To join the PCGS Collectors Club click here. For any other questions or concerns please contact Customer Service.