U.S. & World Coin News and Articles
PCGS Commemorates West Point American Silver Eagle Set with Custom Label
Click to enlarge
The U.S. Mint recently announced the release of the 2013 American Eagle West Point Two-Coin Silver Set. To commemorate this special event, PCGS has designed a custom West Point label for these unique American Eagle coins.
To receive this special label, customers must follow these specific submission instructions:
- Submit coins in the original unopened, sealed Mint packaging for First Strike Designation.
- Select either Standard or Secure service type (if utilizing Secure, coins are not eligible for the Standard First Strike label or West Point label).
- Select service level (Coins can be submitted under Modern tier or higher)
- For the First Strike Designation, please select the additional service option on the submission form for an additional $18 per coin.
- First Strike Cutoff date: July 19th 2013.
- To indicate your preferred label, please select "Other" on the service level tier and notate "Standard First Strike Label" or "West Point First Strike Label (Label #20)" (labels cannot be combined).
- For optimal processing, submit these coins on a separate submission form from other grading services.
- If you would like the capsules returned to you please notate this on the submission form.
You must be a PCGS Collectors Club member to submit directly to PCGS. To join the PCGS Collectors Club click here. For any other questions or concerns please contact Customer Service.