Terms & Conditions
Mandatory Eligibility Information
To be eligible for the any of the 2020-W pedigrees, submission packages must be clearly marked in black ink on all sides of the shipping package with the term, “FD20.”
Boxes and packages without being clearly delineated with “FD20” will not be eligible for special labels or rewards, no exceptions.
Additionally, please notate First Week or Early Find on the submission form in order to qualify for the label and pedigree program for Quarter Quest 2020.
The submission form needs to be checked off “Other” in the Service Level Section and notate “FD20”. If not notated, these coins will default to our Modern Service Level of $16 and not qualify for First Discovery, First Week of Discovery or Early Find special labels.
Not available in conjunction with any other submission, special or label (i.e. First Strike Flag, other PCGS Special Labels or PCGS Standard Blue).
PCGS First Discovery Pedigree:
- The “PCGS First Discovery” pedigree is awarded to the first submitter(s) that arrive at the PCGS offices for each of the released 2020-W quarters above.
- The “PCGS First Discovery” coins will receive PCGS Gold Shield service that includes Gold Shield NFC Technology at no additional charge (Gold Shield is normally $5 per coin in addition to the grading fees).
- All “PCGS First Discovery” pedigrees are limited to one per submitter, if multiple coins of the same type are submitted the following coins on the submission will receive “First Week of Discovery” Pedigrees.
First Week of Discovery Pedigree:
- The “First Week of Discovery” pedigree is awarded to all qualifying submissions that arrive within the following 7 days after the PCGS First Discovery has been found.
- Coins that qualify for “First Week of Discovery” will receive a standard blue PCGS label and a pedigree.
- The “First Week of Discovery” pedigrees have no quantity limits.
Early Find Pedigree & Label:
- The “Early Find” pedigree is awarded to all qualifying submissions that arrive after the “First Week of Discovery” pedigree is nullified for the following 38 days after the PCGS First Discovery has been found (or 45 days from PCGS First Discovery).
- Coins that qualify for “Early Find” will receive the new PCGS Early Find label and a pedigree.
- The “Early Find” pedigrees have no quantity limits.
- No 2020-W quarters will be given a pedigree after the 45-day Early Find period expires.
Eligibility will be determined with a shipped postmark date prior to the specified PCGS cutoff date, eligibility will be solely determined by PCGS.
|Description||First Discovery||First Week||Early Find|
|Weir Farm - Connecticut
|Salt River - U.S. Virgin Islands
|Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller - Vermont
|Tallgrass Prairie - Kansas
|NP of American Samoa - American Samoa
- PCGS is offering special pricing of just $20 per 2020-W mint mark quarter with PCGS First Discovery, First Week of Discovery, and Early Find pedigrees for all 2020-W quarters.
- Special pricing is available until the end of the 45-day Early Find period.