(Long Beach, CA) – At the September Long Beach Coin, Currency, Stamp & Sports Collectible Expo (www.LongBeachExpo.com), September 8-10, Professional Coin Grading Service (www.PCGS.com) is offering PCGS Collectors Club Members and Authorized Dealers the opportunity to upgrade their non-PCGS encapsulated coins for PCGS holders as part of the exclusive Long Beach Expo Crossover Special.
Those taking advantage of the Crossover Special at PCGS booth 807 will pay only $10 per coin for on-site submissions that do not 'crossover' to PCGS holders. Normal PCGS grading fees apply for coins that do crossover to PCGS.
"People want their coins in PCGS holders because, as evidenced by auction results year after year, PCGS certification maximizes the value of a coin, while securing the coin in the most advanced holder on the market," said PCGS President Don Willis.
PCGS Collectors Club Members and Authorized Dealers must follow these guidelines to qualify for PCGS' Long Beach Expo Crossover Special:
- Coins from ANACS, ICG or NGC holders will be accepted.
- Only valid for on-site grading during the September 2016 Long Beach Expo.
- A maximum of 600 crossovers can be submitted.
- Show Express orders are excluded from this special.
- Coins that crossover successfully will be assessed normal grading fee, plus the Guarantee Premium, which amounts to 1% of the coin’s value in its final grade ($5 minimum Guaranteed Premium).
- Coins that do not successfully cross will be returned in the original holder, with a $10 per coin fee.
- Normal handling fee of $10 applies to this special offer.
Any coins that are received after the first day of the show (Thursday, September 8 at 6:00 p.m. PST) may not be completed by show's end (Saturday, September 10 at 5:00 p.m. PST). Submissions not returned by the end of the show are subject to any applicable shipping and handling charges, in addition to grading and Guaranteed Premium fees. In order to avoid overpayment, the suggested manner of payment is credit card.
PCGS is also displaying two award-winning displays from the PCGS Set Registry: the 'Fireball Rainbow' Lincoln collection and the Legend Collection of Liberty Seated Dollars.
Collectors Club Members and Authorized Dealers also have the opportunity to earn a 30th anniversary PCGS hat with any coin submission, or a 30th anniversary PCGS medal with a submission of 25 or more coins. Visitors to booth 807 can obtain free copies of the Periodic Table of U.S. Coins poster and The Evolution of the PCGS Holder poster, while supplies last, without any submission requirements.
For additional information about the September 2016 Long Beach Expo Crossover special offer, contact PCGS Customer Service representatives at the PCGS booth 807 during the Long Beach Expo or call (800) 447-8848.