Long Beach Coin, Currency, Stamp & Sports Collectible Show
Thursday, February 22
to Saturday, February 24, 2018
Long Beach Convention Center
100 South Pine Ave
- On-site grading will be offered!
- Just announced! PCGS will be offering our popular Crossover Special at this Long Beach Expo. Submit your crossovers and only pay $10 per coin for any coins that do not cross! For coins that cross into a PCGS holder, the selected show service level fee and Guarantee Premium fee will apply. Standard handling fee applies for all orders, a $2 order transport fee and standard return shipping fees apply for all on-site orders not picked-up at the show. This Crossover Special is valid for all on-site grading services except for Show Express. Not available for office service level submissions.
- On-site submissions will be accepted through Friday February 23rd, 2018 at 5:00PM.
- All other service level submissions will be accepted through Saturday February 24th, 2018 at 3:00PM. Submission acceptance dates and times may change without notice.
- Visit Booth #913 to see a spectacular ‘Ship of Gold’ display of gold coins, ingots, and bullion recovered from the S. S Central America. PCGS is proud to announce we will be authenticating this second batch of numismatic treasure. Click here to learn more about the ‘Ship of Gold’ here at PCGS.
- Free S.S. Central America Shipwreck Informational Seminar! Bob Evans, Chief Scientist of the S.S. Central America, will be hosting free informational seminars on Thursday, February 22 (11 am in Room 102-C) and Saturday, February 24 (11 am in Room 102-B). Mr. Evans has been personally curating every numismatic item and 45 gold bars. He is conducting this seminar to answer any and all questions you may have about this historic sunken treasure! To fully understand the importance of the S.S. Central America Treasure, make sure you set aside some time to attend these seminars.
- Visit PCGS Booth #401 to enter to win one of ten (10) pictures of the uniquely toned 1857-S $20 autographed by David Hall, PCGS co-founder, Dwight Manley, treasure co-owner, and Bob Evans, Chief Scientist and treasure curator. Entries will be accepted from 12:00PM Wednesday, February 21 (early entry into the Long Beach Expo required) through 2:00PM Saturday, February 24. Winners will be announced at 3:00PM Saturday. Must be present at time of drawing to win. Rules and restrictions apply, please see a Customer Service Representative at the booth with questions.
- Other unique displays at the Long Beach Expo will include the “Tyrants of the Thames” collection (booth #1540) and the Miller/Ashmore Morgan Dollars “Super Set” (booth #404).
- PCGS Representatives will be able to answer questions, accept submissions (including bulk), and provide specific hours for submission cutoff times.
- If your on-site submissions will include World coins, contact PCGS Customer Service prior to the show at 1-800-447-8848 for pre-approval.
List All Shows