World's Fair of Money
Tuesday, August 14 to Saturday, August 18, 2018ON-SITE GRADING
- On-site grading will be offered!
- Submit the 2018-S Proof Silver Eagle for grading and receive a special ANA Philadelphia label with First Strike designation! View submission guidelines ›
- ‘Meet the Expert’ Sessions at the PCGS Booth (#1431) - Bring your coins for expert evaluation from PCGS Founder David Hall. Get an opportunity to meet the man who started it all, PCGS founder and renowned coin expert David Hall. Since entering the industry full-time in 1972, Hall continues to leave an undeniable mark on the world of coins and numismatics.
Thursday, August 16, 2018 | 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Friday, August 17, 2018 | 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Show submissions will be accepted starting Monday August 13th, 2018 during the PNG/ANA Numismatic Tradeshow and will continue through the ANA World's Fair of Money ending Friday August 17th, 2018 at 5:00PM.
- Acceptance of all other service level submissions will end late morning, Saturday August 18th, 2018. Please check with a PCGS Representative at the booth to confirm the exact cut-off date and time for on-site and take home submissions. Submission acceptance dates and times may change without notice.
- PCGS Representatives will be able to answer questions, accept submissions (including Bulk), and provide specific hours for submission cutoff times.
- If your on-site submissions will include World coins, contact PCGS Customer Service prior to the show at 1-800-447-8848 for pre-approval.
← All Shows