- On-site grading will be offered!
- Show submissions will be accepted through Friday April 26, 2019 at 12:00PM.
- All other service level submissions will end late morning Saturday April 27, 2019. Please check with a PCGS Representative at the booth to confirm the exact cut-off date and time for on-site and take home submissions. Submission acceptance dates and times may change without notice.
- PCGS Representatives will be able to answer questions, accept submissions (including limited Bulk), and provide specific hours for submission cutoff times.
- If your on-site submissions will include World coins, contact PCGS Customer Service prior to the show at 1-800-447-8848 for pre-approval.
50% off Reconsiderations Show Special:
- Valid ONLY for Show Service Reconsideration orders processed at the Central States Numismatic Society Annual Convention in April 2019.
- 50% off of the Show Service Level fee only. Show Express, Show Econ, Show Gold and Show Rarity not included.
- 1% Guaranteed Premium still applies for upgrades, minimum of $5. Discount will not apply to this fee.
- Valid for U.S. coins only
- Valid for unlimited submissions during this show special.
- Under the service level please mark “Other”, you must indicate “QS Show”.
- Applicable for Reconsiderations only and will not apply to Grading, Regrades, or Crossovers.
- Standard Handling fees apply ($10/submission).
- All submissions must be submitted for On-Site Show Grading at the Central States Show.
You must be a current PCGS Collectors Club member or PCGS Authorized Dealer in good standing to submit directly to PCGS. To join the PCGS Collectors Club click here. For any other questions please contact PCGS Customer Service Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM PST at 1-800-447-8848.