ANA World's Fair of Money
Tuesday, August 13 to Saturday, August 17, 2019ON-SITE GRADING
- On-site grading will be offered!
- Special Label Available! Click here for Guidelines.
- The Set Registry Awards Luncheon will take place on Friday, August 16, 2019. RSVP required. For Set Registry members, collectors club members and authorized dealers only, the event is not open to the general public. The Luncheon will include inductees to the PCGS CoinFacts Dealer Hall of Fame and other PCGS announcements. Sponsored by Stack’s Bowers Galleries.
- Featured PCGS Set Registry display: The Gerald R. Forsythe All-Time Finest Mint State and Proof Liberty Nickel Collection including the famous 1913 Liberty Nickel PCGS PR66.
- Show submissions will be accepted starting Monday August 12th, 2019 during PNG Day and will continue through the ANA World's Fair of Money ending Friday August 16th, 2019 at 5:00PM.
- Acceptance of all other service level submissions will end late morning, Saturday August 17th, 2019. Please check with a PCGS Representative at the booth to confirm the exact cut-off date and time for on-site and take home submissions. Submission acceptance dates and times may change without notice.
- PCGS Representatives will be able to answer questions, accept submissions (including limited Bulk), and provide specific hours for submission cutoff times.
- If your on-site submissions will include World coins, contact PCGS Customer Service prior to the show at 1-800-447-8848 for pre-approval.
← All Shows