Florida United Numismatists Convention
Thursday, January 9
to Saturday, January 11, 2020
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Drive
ON-SITE COIN GRADING
- On-site Coin Grading will be Offered!
- Accepting PCGS Banknote take-home submissions.
- Special label available for onsite grading submissions of 2020-W Proof Silver Eagle coins purchased from the U.S. Mint at the January FUN Convention. To get your coins into this exclusive label please follow the 2020 FUN Convention Label Guidelines.
- Show submissions will be accepted through Friday January 10, 2020 at 5:00PM.
- All other service level submissions will end late morning Saturday, January 11, 2020. Please check with a PCGS Representative at the booth to confirm the exact cut-off date and time for on-site and take home submissions. Submission acceptance dates and times may change without notice.
- The Annual PCGS FUN Show Luncheon will be taking place Friday, January 10, 2020. RSVP is required. PCGS Set Registry members, Collectors Club Members, and Authorized Dealers are invited to join us for a catered lunch to network and hear exciting PCGS news. Accompanying lunch, our sponsor, Witter Coins, will be displaying two collections for attendees to view up close. These sets, appropriately named “The Perfection Witter Collection,” will include a PCGS Set Registry number one ranked Seated Liberty Dollar set and a British Proof set containing multiple finest known coins.
- PCGS Representatives will be able to answer questions, accept submissions (including limited Bulk), and provide specific hours for submission cutoff times.
- If your on-site submissions will include World coins, contact PCGS Customer Service prior to the show at 1-800-447-8848 for pre-approval.
List All Shows