Long Beach Expo: Coin, Currency, Stamp and Sports Collectible Show
Thursday, February 20
to Saturday, February 22, 2020
Long Beach Convention Center
100 South Pine Avenue
ON-SITE COIN GRADING
GET FREE TICKETS
- On-site Grading will be Offered! Also accepting take-home banknote submissions!
- Just announced! PCGS will be offering our popular Crossover Special at this Long Beach Expo. Submit your crossovers and only pay $10 per coin for any coins that do not cross! For coins that cross into a PCGS holder, the selected show service level fee and Guarantee Premium fee will apply. Standard handling fee applies for all orders, a $2 order transport fee and standard return shipping fees apply for all on-site orders not picked-up at the show. This Crossover Special is valid for all on-site grading services except for Show Express. Not available for take-home submissions. U.S. coins only. Learn more about crossover service here.
- Meet the Expert with Steve Feltner February 20 & 21
10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Limited Edition California Special Label for U.S. Mint purchases See Guidelines
- PCGS Set Registry Presents: A Fabulous Exhibition of Flying Eagle & Indian Cents
- Show submissions will be accepted through Friday February 21, 2020 at 5:00PM.
- All other service level submissions will end late morning Saturday, February 22, 2020. Please check with a PCGS Representative at the booth to confirm the exact cut-off date and time for on-site and take home submissions. Submission acceptance dates and times may change without notice.
- PCGS Representatives will be able to answer questions, accept submissions (including limited Bulk), and provide specific hours for submission cutoff times.
- If your on-site submissions will include World coins, contact PCGS Customer Service prior to the show at 1-800-447-8848 for pre-approval.
- Get Free Passes!
List All Shows