ANA World's Fair of Money
Tuesday, August 4
to Saturday, August 8, 2020
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd
- On-site grading will be offered!
- Special Label Available! Click here for Guidelines.
- The Set Registry Awards Luncheon will take place on Friday, August 7, 2020. RSVP required. For Set Registry members, collectors club members and authorized dealers only, the event is not open to the general public.
- Show submissions will be accepted starting Monday August 3, 2020 during PNG Day and will continue through the ANA World's Fair of Money ending Friday August 7, 2020 at 5:00PM.
- Acceptance of all other service level submissions will end late morning, Saturday August 8, 2020. Please check with a PCGS Representative at the booth to confirm the exact cut-off date and time for on-site and take home submissions. Submission acceptance dates and times may change without notice.
- PCGS Representatives will be able to answer questions, accept submissions (including limited Bulk), and provide specific hours for submission cutoff times.
- If your on-site submissions will include World coins, contact PCGS Customer Service prior to the show at 1-800-447-8848 for pre-approval.
List All Shows