GreatCollections Coin Auctions has sold more than $250 million worth of certified coins and is one of the largest specialist numismatic auctioneers in the United States.
Founded in 2011 by Ian Russell and Raeleen Endo, GreatCollections conducts auctions each week, with coins ranging in value from $25 up to over $250,000.
Recent realizations include the all-time world record price for a PCGS-graded 1895 Proof Morgan Dollar, which sold for $205,312 and almost $16,000 for a common date Morgan Dollar graded PCGS MS-66, which exhibited attractive toning.
Advantages of GreatCollections:
- Low Fee Structure (No Seller’s Fees for Coins $1,000+)
- Professional Imaging
- Advanced Bidding Website
- Free Appraisals
- Discounted PCGS Grading Rates
- Fast Consignor Checks
- Instant Cash Advances
- Wide Selection – Thousands of Coins Every Week
Notable Coin Collections Sold by GreatCollections
- The Eric P Newman Collection of U.S Gold Coins
- The Erasmus Hall Registry Set of Standing Liberty Quarters
- The Edgemont Top-10 Registry Set of U.S. Type Coins
- The Young #1 Registry Set of Silver Commemoratives
- Coins from the Bill Fivaz Collection
- The Ruth Weinberg Estate
- The Penny Lane Collection of Lincoln Cents
- The Dr. Paterson Collection of U.S. Type Coins
- The Centurion Collection
- The Sedona Collection Parts 1-5
- The Sunset Collection Parts 1-80