What is the Bulk Submission Program?
Bulk Submissions are ideal for PCGS Authorized Dealers and Collectors Club members to submit a large volume of coins for a discounted fee. Completing a Bulk Submission is a simple process. To see if your submission qualifies, review the requirements outlined in the Bulk Agreement.
How to Apply?
You must be an active PCGS Collectors Club member or PCGS Authorized Dealer to submit coins through the Bulk Submission program. To get started with a Bulk Submission, PCGS Collectors Club members must fill out and return the PCGS Bulk Submission Agreement form or contact a PCGS Authorized Dealer.
Once you have read and signed the PCGS Bulk Submission Agreement, please return it to PCGS Customer Service via e-mail ([email protected]), fax (949-567-1253), or mail to:
PCGS Customer Service
PO Box 9458
Newport Beach, CA 92658
PCGS Authorized Dealers are automatically eligible for Bulk Submissions and do not need to fill out the separate Bulk Submission Agreement.
What is the Eligibility for the Bulk Program?
How Does Grading Work for Bulk Submissions?
- You may indicate one (1) minimum grade on your submission form.
- PCGS will holder any coins that meet or exceed the requested minimum grade.
- Minimum grade requested cannot be MS/PR70; minimum-70 Bulk Submissions will not be accepted.
- If any grade is acceptable, please indicate with “Any” on the submission form. If no minimum is requested, all coins will be graded.
How Does Pricing Work with Minimum Grades?
Genuine Services (Genuine with Details and Genuine no Details) are not available on Bulk Submissions. Below is the current pricing for orders with a minimum grade listed:
- If the coins submitted meet or exceed the requested minimum grade, each holdered coin will be charged a grading fee of $14. Coins that do not meet your requested minimum grade will be returned unholdered with a $2 reject fee.
- The PCGS First Strike label designation is available for an additional $18 per qualifying coin. Please check out the PCGS First Strike page for additional rules and cutoff dates.
What Vintage Coins are Eligible for Bulk?
- Vintage coins that can be submitted to PCGS for Bulk grading include:
- Lincoln Cents
- Buffalo and Jefferson Nickels
- Mercury and Roosevelt Dimes
- Washington Quarters
- Walking, Franklin, and Kennedy Half Dollars
- Morgan Dollars
- Peace Dollars
- Coins that do not fall into the vintage categories specified above do not qualify for Bulk Submissions. If you have a large quantity of coins that you think might qualify, please contact the PCGS Business Development Team at [email protected].
Are There Any Rules for Foreign Coins with Bulk?
- Bulk Submissions for Chinese coins struck prior to the Modern era (beginning in 1979) do not qualify. For specific details, please contact PCGS Business Development.
- World coins qualify for Bulk Submissions if the above Bulk Submission requirements are met. Please check with PCGS Business Development prior to making a world coin Bulk Submission.
- You must be an active PCGS Collectors Club Member
- Please download, read, print, and sign the Collectors Club Bulk agreement here and return to PCGS Customer Service via e-mail ([email protected]), fax (949-567-1253), or mail (PCGS Customer Service, PO Box 9458, Newport Beach, CA 92658).
- PCGS Authorized Dealers are automatically authorized for bulk submissions. If you are a PCGS Authorized Dealer, please contact the Business Development Team for Bulk programs. If you would like to learn more about becoming an authorized dealer, click here.
What Happens If My Submission Does Not Meet the Minimum Quantity Requirement?
- Bulk Submissions that do not meet the minimum quantity requirement or exceed the five spec number maximum will be returned ungraded.
- Submitters whose orders are returned for failure to meet requirements agree to pay a handling fee of $75 plus return shipping fees per submission. This will be billed directly to the credit card on file, unless an alternate payment method is requested. If an alternate payment method was selected, submissions will be returned upon receipt of payment.